Our Commitment to Donors
The YMCA is committed to ensuring that:
- We work closely with our donors to ensure the wishes and expectations around their gift are met.
- We treat donors respectfully and with gratitude for their generosity and support.
- We carefully manage all fundraising costs to ensure maximum benefit to our community.
- We provide reports on how we use the funds we collect to ensure transparent management of all contributions.
- We ensure the accuracy of all communication materials to confirm they correctly reflect our mission.
- We prepare and issue tax receipts for monetary gifts and for gifts in kind, in full compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- The Y and its related constituents never disclose privileged or confidential information to unauthorized parties.
- We engage in ethical fundraising and adhere to Imagine Canada’s Ethical Fundraising and Financial Accountability Code.
For more information, please visit the Canadian Revenue Agency’s website http://www.cra-arc.gc.ca/ .
To view the YMCA of Okanagan’s most recent Registered Charity Information Return (T3010) click here.
YMCA of Okanagan Charitable Registration #11924 0224 RR0001
Questions or concerns relating to the YMCA of Okanagan’s Commitment to Donors, please direct in writing to:
Marni Adams, Senior Manager of Fund Development
375 Hartman Road, Kelowna, BC V1X 2M9
250-764-9621 ext. 303 | firstname.lastname@example.org