Opportunities to learn, lead and grow.
At the YMCA, we believe that our role as an employer is to provide our staff with continuous opportunities to learn, lead and grow. We offer a rewarding work environment, flexible hours, competitive wages and benefits and a facility membership. The YMCA is an equal opportunity employer.
If you are considering a career with the Y, you can look forward to:
- Developing your leadership skills in a caring, challenging and diverse working environment
- The opportunity to explore a wide range of jobs and functions
- A generous benefits package & membership to Y programs and services
- Shaping the future direction of the organization and the community in which you live
When applying, please:
- Indicate in your cover letter and subject line of an email submission of the position of interest.
- Submit application by mail, fax or e-mail to the contact person listed in posting.
Your application must include the following documents in an MS Word or Adobe PDF format:
- Completed Employment Application Form
- Cover Letter
Looking for work or wanting to change careers?
The YMCA can help you find the job that fits through our Employment Services Programs. We offer career exploration, skill training, job search counselling and much more.
Find a rewarding career in fitness & aquatics!
The Y offers specialized training and internationally recognized certifications which can propel you into a long satisfying career in the field of health and wellness. Learn more about training opportunities at your local YMCA.
|Night Cleaning Attendant||16–29hrs||H2O||August 5||Accepting|
|Beyond the Bell Program Leader||PT 20hrs||CC||Aug 15||Accepting|
|Preschool Teacher||PT 12hrs||CC||July 31||Accepting|
|Out of School Care Program Leader||PT 20hrs||CC||July 15||Reviewing|
|Out of School Care Program Supervisor||25–27hrs||CC||July 15||Reviewing|
|Executive Assistant to the CEO/Fund Development Administrative Coordinator||FT 40hrs||AS||June 24||Filled|
|Senior Manager Marketing & Communications||FT||AS||ASAP||Filled|
|Substitute Preschool Teacher||On Call||CC||Ongoing||Accepting|
|Out of School Care Leader||On-Call||CC||ASAP||Accepting|
|Water Slide & Flow Rider Attendant||PT||H2O||Ongoing||Accepting|
Having trouble opening a pdf? Please try updating your Adobe Reader.