At the YMCA of Okanagan, we are always looking for individuals to join our team of early educators.
We'll train you.
At no cost to you, we will help you complete your education as an Early Childhood Educator (ECE), or gain advanced certifications, while you work in this rewarding profession.
Y benefits include:
- Starting wage of $24/hour (with ECE wage enhancement) as a certified ECE
- Opportunities to work while you complete your education
- A commitment to your health — more time off the floor!
- Pension + benefits plan
- Flexible schedules
- A membership to the Kelowna Family Y, Downtown Y and the H2O Adventure + Fitness Centre
- Advancement opportunities — our YMCA Child Care division is growing quickly with 4 new centres planned to open in 2023!
- Additional paid opportunities — gain Infant Toddler and Supported Development at no cost.
Help us make a difference. Join our team.
Learn more about this free development opportunity. Email Val at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.