Find a sense of purpose through meaningful employment.
Get caring support from knowledgeable professionals with over 20 years of experience in career and self discovery. You'll feel valued knowing you have someone in your corner to help you grow, expand your network and clarify your goals, strengths and opportunities.
Best of all, you can access all our services for FREE, virtually or in person!
Struggling to find the right job?
- Build a killer resume and cover letter
- Practice your interview skills
- Earn certificates
Not sure how to apply your education?
- Explore careers that suit your studies
- Network with industry leaders
- Rediscover yourself through personality and skill assessments
Transition from a job to a career.
- Switch jobs or get promoted
- Discover educational possibilities
- Make professional connections
Thank you donors and funders!
We would not be able to offer free community employment programs without your support.
YMCA Jumpstart to Employment is funded by the Government of Canada's Youth Employment and Skills Strategy.
Start working as a lifeguard and swim instructor through free training and certification. Paid work experience is included and those who complete the program will receive a $300 bonus.