Looking to develop personally or excel in your career? Let us help you define and achieve your own success.
Employment Services are currently being completed by phone, email and video conferencing to meet your unique needs! Whether you need an hour of help fine tuning your resume, want to participate in one of our multi-week programs, or require help determining what to take in school, we can help. Get tailored support from knowledgeable professionals with 20+ years of experience in employment facilitation and career discovery.
Best of all, you can access all our services for FREE! Everyone has a different story, but here are a few examples of common situations and applicable services:
Apply your current degree to a career
Finished your studies and not sure where to go from here?
- Explore career options that fit your education
- Network with established industry leaders
- Rediscover yourself through psychometric assessments
Your job could use an upgrade
Stuck in an entry-level position, want a better work environment or just ready for something new?
- Get support with job shifting or your next promotion
- Discover educational possibilities to level up your skills
- Make professional connections to help you transition from a job to a career
Learn to land and ace an interview
Ready to work but struggling to get hired?
- Build a killer resume and/or a compelling cover letter
- Practice your interview skills in a safe environment
- Earn certificates to make yourself a more qualified candidate
Let's get started.
Those wanting or needing more in-depth support may benefit from one of these comprehensive employment programs made possible by donors and funders:
YMCA Connects is designed to enhance your personal development, education, and employment opportunities to move you closer to your career goals.
YMCA Jumpstart to Employment Essentials
This 14-week program will help you gain the skills you need to find and keep a job in today's market— all while earning a living allowance.