Our free services connect you with knowledgeable professionals in career discovery and a supportive community.
Discover your possibilities.
- Earn an hourly wage during workshops and gain access to financial supports as needed
- Design your own career path and develop a step-by-step plan to attain your goals
- Acquire interviewing tips and tricks, and connect with industry leaders
- Create polished and professional resumes and cover letters
- Explore your skills, values, interests, and educational possibilities
Who is eligible?
- Ages 17–29
- Must be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or Protected Person living in British Columbia
- Must not be currently participating in another provincially- or federally-funded labour market program